Bluegrass is committed to high standards of ethics and compliance. We all abide by the Code of Conduct, Ethical Standards and Conflict of Interest including board members, staff, independent contractors, volunteers and student interns. Everyone is required to report any suspected violations and assist as needed in investigating allegations of wrongdoing. There is no retaliation against anyone who raises issues in good faith. Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct can result in serious consequences, including termination. All clients receive the Client Guide to Services and the Notice of Privacy Practices.
Code of Conduct
Board members, employees, independent contractors, volunteers and student interns agree to:
- Focus efforts on the mission and goals of Bluegrass
- Respect the confidential nature of services and client information
- Respect the individual rights of all clients
- Represent the interests of all clients and not favor interests inside or outside Bluegrass
- Abide by all policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors and CEO
- Not use the organization or my employment for personal advantage or my friends or family
If you have questions or concerns about issues of non-compliance, or suspected misconduct, call 1.855.727.8702 or make a report online.
* Denotes required field